We create the world’s most exciting 3D visualization products. Are you interested in visualizing the world’s data?
At NGRAIN, we are dedicated to creating a dynamic, innovative, team-oriented environment, where employees are empowered to perform at their best. We come from all walks of life and our team includes some of the best technical, creative, and business minds in the industry.
We’re always looking for talented individuals who are driven by a passion for the very thing we bring to organizations worldwide through NGRAIN software products and tools – elevated performance.
NGRAIN offers a team environment, competitive compensation, and rewards. If you’d like to join us, review the opportunities as they become available and apply as specified in the job descriptions.
Why work at NGRAIN?
- Flexible hours, casual dress code, and a great work environment
- Comprehensive, employer-paid benefits including full B.C. MSP coverage, extended health and dental insurance, life insurance, optional AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage, and a health care spending account
- Ample learning and development opportunities to grow your skills, knowledge, and interests
- Opportunities to attend conferences, events, connect and network effectively so you stay on the leading edge
- 25 cent coffee, tea, and pop in the office – with 100% of this money going toward NGRAIN social activities
- Vending machine snacks and treats “at cost” – crazy inexpensive!
- Monthly social events organized by the NGRAIN Social Committee
- Summer family events and winter dinner/dance parties for staff and spouses
- Strong community involvement, including team participation in the annual Vancouver Sun Run, support of the local Food Bank, and participation in the B.C. Children’s Hospital Jeans Day event
- We’re located in downtown Vancouver – just a few steps away from many sources of caffeine, great food, and the Seawall
Software Developer, US-based
Mobile/Augmented Reality Software Developer – Vancouver, BC
We are always looking for innovative professionals who are passionate about data visualization. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org